ORGANIZATION AND ECONOMICS OF PHARMACY DEPARTMENT
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF PHARMACY
Educational and methodical work
For the foreign students
1. Introduction into pharmacy practice
2. Organization of the pharmaceutical providing
3. National Drug policy
4. Government regulation and control of pharmaceutical activity
5. Мedical insurance
6. Pharmaceutical care
7-8. Prescription department
9. Pricing of the extemporeus drugs
10-11. Organization Of Prescription Medicines Sales
12. Control Drugs
13. Pricing Of Extemporeus Prescriptions
14-15. Organization Of The Medicine Quality Control System
16-17. Organization Of Work Of Wholesale Link (pharmacy firm). Requirements Of GDP
18. Regulating Online Pharmacies: International & EU Law
1-2. The accounting and its meeaning in the economics of the chemists.
3-4. Main financil statements of the enterprise.
5. The accounts and its meaning in the economics of the chemists.
6. Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
7. Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
9. Preparing of an adjusted trial balance.
10. Cash flow.
11. Accounting of labor and salary.
12. Medicine Pricing.
13. Bases of parmacoeconomics: principles, calculations and methods.